- By Admin
- Posted May 21, 2017
- Only Call Blocker in market that blocks text messages & outgoing calls
- Over 40 thousand active users
- 500,000 community-shared black list numbers
- Pattern matching (example: block everyone except area code 555)
- Privacy settings with password protection
- Forward calls to other number at given times
- Block unknown & private numbers
- Community-Shared black list (now close to a half million numbers as of Jan 2012)
- Call Forwarding
- Group entries by time and day
- Auto-reply to blocked text messages
- Password protected
- Read deleted messages
- Black & White call filter
- Block Incoming phone calls
- Block Text Messages (SMS & MMS)
- Pattern match like 1800*
- Restrict Outgoing calls
- Hung up, silence or send to voice mail
- Automatic data backup & recovery
Automatically block numbers other people have already blocked through this app. Choose the sensibility level and let the app do the rest.
Allows to forward all incoming phone calls to a given number. Combine this feature with groups to forward all calls on a given time and day of the week.
Mute first ring
keeps the phone ring muted all the time except when an incoming non-blocked call comes.
Block calls during meetings
You can customize via filters during which meetings in your Google calendar should the Call Blocker app block incoming calls.
Block incoming text messages
Uses the same rules specified for incoming calls to prevent SMS messages from being saved (Note: to prevent SMS notifications you should disable notifications from your Messaging app)
Automatic notification of incoming missed calls
An icon on the notifications area will show up when an incoming non-blocked call is either missed, or manually hung up. When you click on the icon, the app gives you the option of blocking it.
Choose among different blocking options
Hang up will literally hung up the call and prevent caller from leaving a voicemail; silence phone will mute the call and the caller could leave a voicemail (if you have it active); send to voicemail will immediately take the caller to your voicemail. Disclaimer: the hang up feature might not work on some phone models and will default to send call to VM.
Add full or partial numbers or names
For instance if you want to block all 1800 numbers, simply enter 1800; or if you want to block all calls from an agency that shows up in you caller id as 'collectors', you can block it by entering this name manually in your blocked calls list.
Add entries from different sources
Including your contacts, your call history, specific days and time, or manual entry
Place an app Widget in your home screen to turn on or off the call blocker
Shows blocked text messages and phone calls
Multiple personalization options in preferences section
- In case the app doesn't work in your phone PLEASE let us know and we can set filters in the Android Play Store to prevent others with the same phone to install it.
- If you paid for the app and you are not fully satisfied with it for any reason we will issue a full refund if app was purchased the same day.
Source: Google Play